Publications for Sale
Limited quantities of hard copies of past issues of the Newsletter are available for purchase @ $3.50 per issue which includes packaging and mailing.
- Spring 2004 – “Patterns Before Time”
- Spring 2003 – “A lighter Side of Art…or is It?”
- Fall 2002 – “Uniting Words and Images: The Artist as Author”
- Summer 2002 – “Sifting Through the Sands of Time with Egyptian and Mayan Art”
- Fall 2001 – “Forces of Nature: Natural Disasters Portrayed in Art”
These Publications are available for the cost of packing and mailing. Supply is limited.
- “The National Center for Art Museum/School Collaborations: A Summary Report” ($2.00 to cover packaging and mailing)
- “Art as an Inherited Condition” Monograph # 1 by Jon Young, 1992 ($2.00 to cover packaging and mailing)
- “Transforming Education Through the Arts Challenge: Final Project Report,” The National Art Education Consortium, 2002 ($2.00 to cover packaging and mailing)
- CASETA Curriculum units ($ 3.00 to cover packing and mailing)
To order publications, send a check or money order for the amount indicated.
Newsletter Subscribe and Feeback
We encourage use of our materials, but please view our policies.